- A Bachelor Degree (any discipline) in 10+2+3 mode from a recognized university/ institute with minimum marks of 50% in graduation.
- A valid score in CAT / MAT/ XAT /CMAT / ATMA / JMAT.
- Attitude: Willingness to work hard, honest, and a helpful friendly soul.
- Knowledge: Graduate. Good command on English and well read about general issues.
- Skill: A clear analytical mind with ability to make friends easily. Better than average in class.
- Wisdom: Ability to see the big picture. Forecast future based on past experiences.
- Values: A clear conscience, and an ability to differentiate between right and wrong.
- Experience: Two to four year experience in a structured organization is preferred but not essential.
To get admitted in JSB PGDM programme, The eligible candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria, shall appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institute. The Admissions Committee shall decide the selection of the students eligible for admission to the Institute and the decision of the Committee shall be final.
Can be procured from JSB Campus and all leading test centers in the Eastern & North Eastern Region at Rs 500/- only or by sending a DD of Rs. 550/- in favour of "Jyotirmoy School of Business" payable at Kolkata.
Click here to download application form